Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • icahn_seq
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2018
    • 2

    #1

    SureSelect XT Probes

    Hi everyone,

    I was wondering if anyone else had tested their SureSelect XT (< 3.0 Mb bait territory) bait library concentration?

    I recently used the Qubit to test mine and it was ~ 50 ng/uL. I'm a little confused because according to the original Gnirke et al Nat. Biotech 2009 papers hybridization was done with equal mass of pond library and bait library (500 ng each). Going by the XT protocol wouldn't this mean it would be only 100 ng bait to 750 ng library?
  • Gopo
    Member
    • Nov 2013
    • 41

    #2
    As far as I know, Agilent will not confirm or deny any of their bait library concentrations.

    Comment

    • icahn_seq
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2018
      • 2

      #3
      Originally posted by Gopo View Post
      As far as I know, Agilent will not confirm or deny any of their bait library concentrations.
      Oh, I see. Thanks for your input! I thought about it a little more, and maybe I should be thinking of the ratio in terms of ng bait to ng of target DNA and not the mass of the entire genomic library. Ex) 3 mb target space ~1/1000 of genome therefore there would be 0.75 ng of target dna in the 750 ng pond.

      Comment

      Latest Articles

      Collapse

      • SEQadmin2
        New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
        by SEQadmin2


        Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

        We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
        ...
        09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
      • SEQadmin2
        How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
        by SEQadmin2




        The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

        This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
        09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

      ad_right_rmr

      Collapse

      News

      Collapse

      Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
      0 responses
      13 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
      0 responses
      37 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
      0 responses
      28 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
      1 response
      48 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post pekgio
      by pekgio
       
      Working...