Originally posted by sdriscoll
View Post
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
Yes, seems to be a bit of confusion as to whether GSNAP (post 12) or SNAP (post 21) is producing 46% alignment rate, OP has contradictory posts.
-
Sorry the SNAP in post 21 was a typo, I meant GSNAP. I haven't run it on GSNAP yet. I used Bowtie2 when I got the 46% alignment.
I am getting my alignment information via the align_summary.txt file.
Comment
-
I'm going to align with Star and I'll dump the alignment information for Bowtie2, Tophat2, and Star on here once that's finished this weekend so you guys can give me some insight.
Thanks again for all your help.
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.
This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...-
Channel: Articles
09-01-2026, 05:41 AM -
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
24 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
22 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
45 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
|
1 response
55 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:12 AM
|
Comment