Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gasteropode
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2015
    • 1

    #1

    Error in CummeRbund

    Hi everyone,

    I am new to R and cummeRbund, but I would like to share with you a problem that occurred to me.

    I'm tryin to build a cufflinks database to analyze which genes are more expressed in IPSc VS normal cells,and I put in my working directory all the files that the company who did the run sent me.

    First question that I wanted to ask you: which KInd of files I have to put inside the dir? I mean I have two folders:cufflinks and cuff diff,Inside of cufflinks there are 3 files: genes.fpkm_tracking,isoforms.fpkm_tracking,transcripts.gtf and in the cuffdiff there another file called genes.fpkm_tracking and isoforms.fpkm,which one i have to put inside the working directory?

    Second question: when I try to build the cuffdata.db this the error that comes out:
    cuff<-readCufflinks(genome="Hg38",gtfFile="transcripts.gtf",rebuild=T)
    Creating database /home/alessio/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.2/cuffData.db
    Reading Run Info File /home/alessio/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.2/run.info
    Writing runInfo Table
    Reading Read Group Info /home/alessio/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.2/read_groups.info
    Writing replicates Table
    Reading Var Model Info /home/alessio/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.2/var_model.info
    Writing varModel Table
    Reading GTF file
    Writing GTF features to 'features' table...
    Reading /home/alessio/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.2/genes.fpkm_tracking
    Checking samples table...
    Populating samples table...
    Writing genes table
    Reshaping geneData table
    Recasting
    Writing geneData table
    Reading /home/alessio/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.2/gene_exp.diff
    Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable) :
    unable to find an inherited method for function ‘make.db.names’ for signature ‘"SQLiteConnection", "integer"’
    Inoltre: Warning message:
    attributes are not identical across measure variables; they will be dropped

    These are my session INfos:
    R version 3.2.3 (2015-12-10)
    Platform: i686-pc-linux-gnu (32-bit)
    Running under: Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

    locale:
    [1] LC_CTYPE=it_IT.UTF-8 LC_NUMERIC=C
    [3] LC_TIME=it_IT.UTF-8 LC_COLLATE=it_IT.UTF-8
    [5] LC_MONETARY=it_IT.UTF-8 LC_MESSAGES=it_IT.UTF-8
    [7] LC_PAPER=it_IT.UTF-8 LC_NAME=C
    [9] LC_ADDRESS=C LC_TELEPHONE=C
    [11] LC_MEASUREMENT=it_IT.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

    attached base packages:
    [1] grid stats4 parallel stats graphics grDevices utils
    [8] datasets methods base

    other attached packages:
    [1] cummeRbund_2.12.0 Gviz_1.14.0 rtracklayer_1.30.1
    [4] GenomicRanges_1.22.2 GenomeInfoDb_1.6.1 IRanges_2.4.6
    [7] S4Vectors_0.8.5 fastcluster_1.1.16 reshape2_1.4.1
    [10] ggplot2_2.0.0 RSQLite_1.0.0 DBI_0.3.1
    [13] BiocGenerics_0.16.1

    loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
    [1] Formula_1.2-1 futile.options_1.0.0
    [3] Rsamtools_1.22.0 zlibbioc_1.16.0
    [5] bitops_1.0-6 SummarizedExperiment_1.0.1
    [7] lattice_0.20-33 foreign_0.8-66
    [9] stringr_1.0.0 GenomicAlignments_1.6.1
    [11] dichromat_2.0-0 biomaRt_2.26.1
    [13] BSgenome_1.38.0 Biobase_2.30.0
    [15] biovizBase_1.18.0 Rcpp_0.12.2
    [17] gridExtra_2.0.0 plyr_1.8.3
    [19] tools_3.2.3 RCurl_1.95-4.7
    [21] BiocParallel_1.4.3 VariantAnnotation_1.16.4
    [23] lambda.r_1.1.7 XVector_0.10.0
    [25] futile.logger_1.4.1 scales_0.3.0
    [27] nnet_7.3-11 digest_0.6.8
    [29] gtable_0.1.2 stringi_1.0-1
    [31] latticeExtra_0.6-26 cluster_2.0.3
    [33] rpart_4.1-10 munsell_0.4.2
    [35] XML_3.98-1.3 colorspace_1.2-6
    [37] AnnotationDbi_1.32.3 magrittr_1.5
    [39] Hmisc_3.17-1 splines_3.2.3
    [41] Biostrings_2.38.2 survival_2.38-3
    [43] RColorBrewer_1.1-2 GenomicFeatures_1.22.7
    [45] acepack_1.3-3.3 matrixStats_0.50.1

    Sorry for the long Thread but I've looked for the answer in a lot of forums but anyone got the right one. I would like really to solve this problem thanks to you.

    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by gasteropode; 12-31-2015, 01:48 AM.

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
  • SEQadmin2
    How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
    by SEQadmin2




    The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

    This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
    09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
0 responses
10 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
32 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
27 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
48 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...