Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • atonidas
    Member
    • May 2017
    • 15

    #1

    cannot use "hisat2-build" command

    Hello,

    I use HISAT2 on msys environment of window and I’ve already downloaded the “hisat2-2.0.5-source.zip” and extract then :

    $ export PATH=$HOME/bin:$PATH
    $ cd hisat2-2.0.5
    $ make
    $ cd
    $ cp hisat2-2.0.5/hisat2* hisat2-2.0.5/*.py $HOME/bin

    Then I could run hisat2 command normally, but every time I try hisat2-build command, I got this:

    $ hisat2-build
    /usr/bin/env: python: No such file or directory

    I don’t really have any ideas about this, I already tried with all the previous version of HISAT2 but I still got the same error.

    Would you mind giving some advice about this?
  • GenoMax
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 7142

    #2
    Do you have python installed?

    Comment

    • atonidas
      Member
      • May 2017
      • 15

      #3
      Originally posted by GenoMax View Post
      Do you have python installed?
      I have just installed Python and it's worked like charm!

      Thank you so much

      Comment

      Latest Articles

      Collapse

      • SEQadmin2
        New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
        by SEQadmin2


        Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

        We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
        ...
        Today, 10:25 AM
      • SEQadmin2
        How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
        by SEQadmin2




        The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

        This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
        09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

      ad_right_rmr

      Collapse

      News

      Collapse

      Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
      0 responses
      27 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
      0 responses
      24 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
      1 response
      45 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post pekgio
      by pekgio
       
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
      1 response
      55 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post pekgio
      by pekgio
       
      Working...