I've been trying to convert my .csfasta and .qual files into a .fastq file for the last two days. I've found two different solid2fastq scripts (one from bfast, I don't remember the other one - might be a link from seqanswers). When I look at my .csfasta file, I see the I have 51 nucleotides for each read (they all start with T for the adapter) and there are 50 characters for each read in my .qual file. When I try to trim one base from the .csfasta files, both scripts trim one character from the quality scores too so my .fastq file has one missing quality score and downstream programs don't like this. What should I use for my conversion that would trim one base from .csfasta but not from .qual?
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
ahmetz,did you successfully applied FusionMap on your Solid data? I want to find fusion genes with Solid RNA-seq data, too. And How does FusionMap aligner work, can it built colorspace index? Can you give me email address for more communication? My Email is [email protected],Thank you!
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
35 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
35 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment