I was wondering where can I donwload the bed file for the Agilent SureSelect exome enrichment for human. Someone has mentioned eArray web site. Doesn anyone know what keywords should I use to find the correct array design in eArray? Or I can get it from somewhere else?
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
Got the answer from Agilent informatics support. The bed files are available from SureDesign web site, which can be seen from the eArray entry page. The downloaded bed files have 3 tracks: "Target Regions", "Probes" and "Covered Probes". Now the question is which one of these should be used as the exome target file for variant calling programs e.g. GATK?
-
This is an old topic, but I think you should use the "Target Regions" for variant calling in GATK, as the GATK walkers will not want to look at just the probes or covered probes when calling variants from the entire exome. I am also looking for this .bed file in eArray, but I get only one file titled "RNA Capture Human Kinome" following instructions from http://www.biostars.org/p/5187/#18071 . May you please let me know how you found the "Target Regions" track?
Comment
-
You don't need a design by yourslef to get the files of SureSelect v4. You just need to login to the SureDesign web site. The account is free. If you can download the files from somewhere else, I don't know.Originally posted by ddaneels View PostCan I also find them if I haven't made a design myself?
I have some exome data from collagues enriched with SureSelect v4, sequenced by BGI. Can I just download the designfiles somewhere from the Agilent website, without logging in?
Comment
-
Hey yl01 & jjmmi,
I hope you guys are experts in NGS,especially exome sequencing by now.
I am a kind of amateur and little expert, did part of analysis of my exome data.
This is what i followed til now.
a) alignment by BWA
b) convert to BAM, sort, index using samtools
c) remove pcr duplicates by picard.
d) next i need to use GATK for indel recalibration, BQSR & i am not sure of how to implement this agilent exon bed file at this stage of analysis.
Hope you guys could help me out from my (d) step onwards, kindly respond to me in detail.
Thank you,
Vishnu.
Comment
-
Hey yl01 & jjmmi,
I hope you guys are experts in NGS,especially exome sequencing by now.
I am a kind of amateur and little expert, did part of analysis of my exome data.
This is what i followed til now.
a) alignment by BWA
b) convert to BAM, sort, index using samtools
c) remove pcr duplicates by picard.
d) next i need to use GATK for indel recalibration, BQSR & i am not sure of how to implement this agilent exon bed file at this stage of analysis.
Hope you guys could help me out from my (d) step onwards, kindly respond to me in detail.
Thank you,
Vishnu.
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|

Comment