Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • syintel87
    replied
    I solved this by choosing the appropriate option, -s -i -t.
    Sorry, but I have no idea about how to delete my post.
    Last edited by syintel87; 01-06-2013, 05:17 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • syintel87
    started a topic interpretation of output from HTSeq

    interpretation of output from HTSeq

    I ran the four commands below.

    python -m HTSeq.scripts.count accepted_hits.sam Mh.gtf > count.txt
    samtools view accepted_hits.bam | python -m HTSeq.scripts.count - Mh.gtf > count.txt
    samtools view accepted_hits.bam | python -m HTSeq.scripts.count -m intersection-strict - Mh.gtf > count.txt
    samtools view accepted_hits.bam | python -m HTSeq.scripts.count -m intersection-nonempty - Mh.gtf > count.txt


    However, all of the outputs show the same result:

    no_feature 0
    ambiguous 0
    too_low_aQual 0
    not_aligned 0
    alignment_not_unique 409168


    With this result, I don't think I can move to the next step, DESeq.
    How could I make interpretation on this? Would you see what is wrong with my commands or result and what whould be fixed?

    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by syintel87; 01-06-2013, 01:56 PM.

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
0 responses
43 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
50 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
41 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...