Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sinnamone
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 7

    #1

    snpEff error

    Hi,
    I'm using snpEff and when i type:
    java -Xmx2g -jar snpEff.jar -o vcf Helicobacter_pylori_26695_uid57787 xxx.vcf > xxx_ou.vcf

    I get this :

    ERRORS: Some errors were detected
    Error type Number of errors
    ERROR_CHROMOSOME_NOT_FOUND 65454
  • smars0001
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 2

    #2
    You need to look at the CHROM field in the vcf file and compare the identifiers used in the snpEff db... take a look at the std out from the snpEff.. it should point you to the problem (i.e identifier mismatch)

    Comment

    • sytiger
      Junior Member
      • May 2013
      • 3

      #3
      I got the same error. I did check the chromosome name in the vcd file and the database bin file. They are the same.

      I am testing the SNP of Staph aureus

      Comment

      • am@i
        Member
        • Dec 2013
        • 13

        #4
        Hello everyone,
        I want to compare snpeff result between two samples. ANy recommendations for softwares for this? I obviously will compare SNP and INDELS etc?

        Thank You in advance

        Comment

        Latest Articles

        Collapse

        • SEQadmin2
          New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
          by SEQadmin2


          Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

          We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
          ...
          Yesterday, 10:25 AM
        • SEQadmin2
          How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
          by SEQadmin2




          The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

          This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
          09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

        ad_right_rmr

        Collapse

        News

        Collapse

        Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 09:51 AM
        0 responses
        9 views
        0 reactions
        Last Post SEQadmin2  
        Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
        0 responses
        32 views
        0 reactions
        Last Post SEQadmin2  
        Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
        0 responses
        27 views
        0 reactions
        Last Post SEQadmin2  
        Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
        1 response
        48 views
        0 reactions
        Last Post pekgio
        by pekgio
         
        Working...