I'm trying to extract sequences from a reference based assembly (the reference is a transcriptome) based on coverage and length in CLC. So, I want to extract the sequences with >5x coverage and >200bp. This is simple enough for de novo assembly (extract subset), is there something like this for ref-based?
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
When you run "map reads to reference" you should selected the option "Create stand-alone read mappings" (in the last wizard step)
The output will be table that is very similar as the the novo output and you can extract a subset.
-
Hi
I have a similar problem but with contigs ,I want to extract sequences between the contigs when the contigs are aligned to a refrence..how do I extract these sequences..
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
26 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
50 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment