Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lre1234
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 110

    #1

    graph mapping application

    Is anyone familiar with the graph mapping analysis programs that can incorporate the new pangenome graph maps (I probably have my terminology wrong here). Specifically, I'm interested in knowing if any of the programs (or if it is even possible) to be able to align very short RNA-seq reads (i.e. MicroRNA sequence data) to a pangenome graph map? I'm having trouble trying to figure this out or find any good articles on it. Any information is appreciated
  • GenomicSeq
    Member
    • Oct 2022
    • 39

    #2
    I wish I could help with this, but I don't have any experience with pangenome work. I do feel like I've heard of something like this before. Maybe this pantranscriptomics paper (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41592-022-01731-9) is something closer to what you're looking for.

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      Today, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    27 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    24 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    45 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
    1 response
    55 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...