Hi
Do you know any Website or Database which have Cancerous AND Safe(Non-Cancerous) DNA Sequences(Nucleotide Sequences) in Fasta Format?
Goal of my project is get some Features that Seprate & Cluster Cancerous DNA sequences from Non-Cancerous DNA Sequences, But I can't find any website or FASTA database(dataset) that has safe(healthful=non-cancerous) DNA sequences.
I want to ask you,if you know or have any database or link or article,help me,specially non-cancer data,because i found cancerous data by some keywords,but i don,t know what can i search to find safe DNA sequences!
I searched in some famous site like NCBI to download one by one sequnces, but because of my field of study, I am not sure that is it non-cancer !(because in some nucelotide sequnce's names, use Gene names or some special medical/biological names!
an example for NCBI Fasta Link to understand what is fasta format: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/FN820267.1
it's fasta link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/...1?report=fasta
gi|308026191|emb|FN820267.1| Homo sapiens t(9;22)(q34,q11) chromosomal translocation breakpoint, patient 6904 with chronic myeloid leukemia CCCCCCCGTCTCCGTGTACAGGGCACCTGCAGGGAGG..........
It's my first post in this site,I hope you can help me
Do you know any Website or Database which have Cancerous AND Safe(Non-Cancerous) DNA Sequences(Nucleotide Sequences) in Fasta Format?
Goal of my project is get some Features that Seprate & Cluster Cancerous DNA sequences from Non-Cancerous DNA Sequences, But I can't find any website or FASTA database(dataset) that has safe(healthful=non-cancerous) DNA sequences.
I want to ask you,if you know or have any database or link or article,help me,specially non-cancer data,because i found cancerous data by some keywords,but i don,t know what can i search to find safe DNA sequences!
I searched in some famous site like NCBI to download one by one sequnces, but because of my field of study, I am not sure that is it non-cancer !(because in some nucelotide sequnce's names, use Gene names or some special medical/biological names!
an example for NCBI Fasta Link to understand what is fasta format: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/FN820267.1
it's fasta link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/...1?report=fasta
gi|308026191|emb|FN820267.1| Homo sapiens t(9;22)(q34,q11) chromosomal translocation breakpoint, patient 6904 with chronic myeloid leukemia CCCCCCCGTCTCCGTGTACAGGGCACCTGCAGGGAGG..........
It's my first post in this site,I hope you can help me
Comment