Can anyone point me to where I can find public information on the design of the integrated flow cell that Ion Torrent uses in their chips? I don't need great details - basic channel layout and rough dimensions, etc, would be sufficient. From the videos and pics out there it just looks like a molded shell with one inlet and one outlet port and no particular structure in between. Is that all?
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
Heck no, just curious. I doubt that once set in place by Van der Waals forces there is any type of external agitation that could effectively dislodge a significant number of beads. But if someone comes up with a method it would put a serious dent into Life's consumables revenue stream.
Comment
-
Has anyone run the Paired-End method yet? I heard there is prep off the instrument to do the enzymatic steps for the second read. If you looked at the beads/reads present in read 1 and then present in read 2 it could give an indication on how well the beads stay in the wells.
Comment
-
I had you in mind when I asked that question.Originally posted by genseq"Chip washing station"Thank you for good name for this device.
The most difficult will be to develop cameraboad for chip.
This is for another thread, but I would love to hear more about what you're doing, given all the spy documents you post.
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
42 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
48 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
39 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment