Hello, everyone.
I am using CRISPR technology to alter a mutated gene in human cells. I employed two gRNAs, resulting in a deletion of around 300bp between the two guide RNAs. This was validated using gel analysis and Sanger sequencing. To test my findings further, I sent them for ONP sequencing to determine the percentage of deleted sequences. I counted the deletions and divided them by the total number of reads. Is this right? I used the alignment and amplicon tools in epi2me, but I got no relevant data. Any assistance is welcome. zz0.1z08sgls5n4zz
I am using CRISPR technology to alter a mutated gene in human cells. I employed two gRNAs, resulting in a deletion of around 300bp between the two guide RNAs. This was validated using gel analysis and Sanger sequencing. To test my findings further, I sent them for ONP sequencing to determine the percentage of deleted sequences. I counted the deletions and divided them by the total number of reads. Is this right? I used the alignment and amplicon tools in epi2me, but I got no relevant data. Any assistance is welcome. zz0.1z08sgls5n4zz
Comment