No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PacBio Sequel demultiplexing

Hello,

Anyone who has experience with demultiplexing Sequel data via SMRT link command line options?

What I've done so far is to follow the "Barcode splitting for command-line analysis (SMRT Analysis v3.1)" section in

https://github.com/PacificBioscience...ki/BAM-recipes

and then use the demultiplex.py at https://github.com/PacificBiosciences/SMRT-Link

But when I do assembly with the demultiplexed data the results I get are just strange and not comparable to the assembly results I get from the same machine without demultiplexing. So I'm guessing that I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,
    Ali

Reach out to PacBio tech support directly. You may get a more rapid response that way. Sequel is so new that not many on this site have worked with that data as yet.

Comment

I tried that already, have been waiting for three days now. I guess they're very busy for the upcoming software and chemistry release.

Comment

Ah well. People from PacBio do participate here so there is a chance you will see something before end of today (California, pacific time).

Comment

Hi Ali,

We have a record of your case with PacBio tech support. It is case #52474 and was closed on 10/21.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
            A Brief Overview and Common Challenges in Single-cell Sequencing Analysis
            by seqadmin

​​​​​​The introduction of single-cell sequencing has advanced the ability to study cell-to-cell heterogeneity. Its use has improved our understanding of somatic mutations1, cell lineages2, cellular diversity and regulation3, and development in multicellular organisms4. Single-cell sequencing encompasses hundreds of techniques with different approaches to studying the genomes, transcriptomes, epigenomes, and other omics of individual cells. The analysis of single-cell sequencing data i...

01-24-2023, 01:19 PM
          • seqadmin
            Introduction to Single-Cell Sequencing
            by seqadmin
            Single-cell sequencing is a technique used to investigate the genome, transcriptome, epigenome, and other omics of individual cells using high-throughput sequencing. This technology has provided many scientific breakthroughs and continues to be applied across many fields, including microbiology, oncology, immunology, neurobiology, precision medicine, and stem cell research.

The advancement of single-cell sequencing began in 2009 when Tang et al. investigated the single-cell transcriptomes
            01-09-2023, 03:10 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse
          Working...
          X