Hello - After the run is sequenced I would like to trim reads and re-analyze the reads using Seq Scanner v1.0. How do I go about it?
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
I don't use the software but from reading some help on it evidently in the text line above the peaks you will see the sequence. You can then add or delete bases.
I doubt that exporting the sequence and doing trimming outside the Sequence Scanner program (I use phred to do this work for the 3730 reads but undoubtedly there are many other programs) and then trying to re-import the sequence would work. It appears that the Sequence Scanner only works with trace files. So perhaps what you are really asking is 'how do I manipulate trace files?'
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 11:14 AM
|
0 responses
8 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
Today, 11:14 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
54 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
Comment