Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • csmatyi
    Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 25

    #1

    ISAcreatorConfigurator

    Hello everybody,

    I have a big problem:

    I have the Bioinvindex web app running. I also made same isatab files and uploaded them to my website. Also a test file, BII-S-3 from the isatools website sample isatab file page.
    The problem is that there are these drop-down lists at the top of the website: organism, measurement, technology, and platform, which are populated by information from the uploaded isatab files.
    Now, these fields are nicely populated by the info from the BII-S-3 isatab, but my isatabs do not contribute anything to populating the drop down lists. I have attached a screen shot.

    I think it might be due to us not providing proper information in the study file part of isatab.
    For example, in the configurator, the following fields are present, but when I switch to ISAcreator, they dissappear:

    Study Assay Measurement Type
    Study Assay Technology Type
    Study Assay Platform Type

    These are 3 fields which correspond to measurement, technology, and platform drop-down lists on the web app.

    I think the solution might be to define certain fields in the study file as TERM SOURCE REF.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks, Matt

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    Yesterday, 10:25 AM
  • SEQadmin2
    How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
    by SEQadmin2




    The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

    This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
    09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 09:51 AM
0 responses
4 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
31 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
26 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
46 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...