Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eab
    Member
    • May 2011
    • 66

    #1

    Illumina Multiplexing Primer 2.0

    A collaborator has prepared a custom library for our sequencing by amplifying with the following primers.

    Multiplexing PCR Primer 1.0:
    AATGATACGGCGACCACCGAGATCTACACTCTTTCCCTACACGACGCTCTTCCGATCT

    Multiplexing PCR Primer 2.0:
    GTGACTGGAGTTCAGACGTGTGCTCTTCCGATCT

    I told them the library was not yet ready to sequence because Multiplexing PCR Primer 2.0 does not have a flowcell sequence (which it definitely doesn't). Am I correct that the library is not yet ready to sequence?

    I recognize the primer's name as belonging to an older version of the Illumina-supplied oligo scheme, but am not sure of how the final library was created in that scheme.

    Can someone who used the older scheme let us know if I know what I'm talking about?

    Thank you!
  • kwaraska
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 131

    #2
    In the older scheme there was a third indexed primer if I recall.

    Illumina has a primer document that includes even back that far. I would post it here, but they do not want us to post it and they take it down.

    You can ask Illumina for it directly-it is called the "Illumina Customer Sequence Letter" In it are all the sequences-old and new-along with their copyright information. I'm pretty sure that is why they won't post it here. You are agreeing to the copyright by receiving it from them.

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      Yesterday, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    29 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    24 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    46 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
    1 response
    55 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...