Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • seqgirl123
    Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 78

    #1

    Agilent XT2 kit

    I can't use the XT2 blocking oligos because my libraries are 6nt indices and Agilent XT2 only support 8nt indices. I'm thinking of purchasing the Xgen blocking oligos.

    Has anyone tried using the Xgen IDT blocking oligos (6nt index) with the Agilent Sureselect XT2 kit? Once I add the Xgen blocking oligos to my gDNA library pool and dry down to 7ul, will I add the Sureselect XT2 blocking mix (it specifies to add 9ul of blocking mix to your 7ul dried down volume in the protocol), or will I completely skip the addition of the XT2 blocking mix and go straight to adding RNase block and capture library? And does anyone know the usefulness or components of the XT2 blocking mix? If I didn't add Sureselect XT2 blocking mix and since I have my added my own Xgen blocking oligos, that should suffice correct? Or is there anything particular in the XT2 blocking mix. I only know it it will blocks the indices and universal sequence during capture, but the Xgen blocking oligos will do the same correct?
  • nucacidhunter
    Jafar Jabbari
    • Jan 2013
    • 1250

    #2
    You might find some useful information in this tread: http://seqanswers.com/forums/showthr...hlight=capture

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
    0 responses
    13 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    37 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    28 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    48 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...