I noticed that information on SNP calling and SNP discovery (especially!) software for NGS is quite scarce
. Are there any good tools available from non-commercial sources? Could you suggest any titles (and corresponding URLs) one would want to look at? I am specifically looking for solutions for a robust secondary data analysis pipeline in a non-profit environment, for the data from virtually all platforms/read lengths, including 454, Illumina, SOLiD, and future platforms suich as PacBio, Ion Torrent, etc. Maybe we could start a list of such software here, with some details on which software is best for what kind of data. Thanks!
. Are there any good tools available from non-commercial sources? Could you suggest any titles (and corresponding URLs) one would want to look at? I am specifically looking for solutions for a robust secondary data analysis pipeline in a non-profit environment, for the data from virtually all platforms/read lengths, including 454, Illumina, SOLiD, and future platforms suich as PacBio, Ion Torrent, etc. Maybe we could start a list of such software here, with some details on which software is best for what kind of data. Thanks!
Comment