• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krobison
    replied
    Originally posted by IonTorrent View Post
    Hi aushev,

Certain portions of the site are limited to current PGM customers, including User Guides. If you're a customer and have not yet been granted full access please let us know and we'll take care of that right away.
    Does anyone disagree with me that such a policy is stunningly shortsighted? Today's browsers are tomorrow's customers.

Leave a comment:

• ECO
    replied
    If only there were a non-restricted community of NGS users where people could share protocols....

Maybe someday...

Leave a comment:

• aushev
    replied
    thanks for the answer, but I am not the customer yet - I simply would like to know more in advance.
    (To tell the truth, I see absolutely no sense in this kind of limitation of access to User Guides, if it is not top secret - finally, I can ask some colleagues who are already customers, to send it to me - it will just take more time)

Leave a comment:

• IonTorrent
    replied
    Originally posted by aushev View Post
    I tried to register in Ion Community, but I still don't see anything useful. In the section "Documents", there is only 3 pdf available, with only some general information. Is there anything more detailed which is available for non-customers? (overall, it looks quite scant for all sections: "Discussions" - 0, "Blog Posts" - 0, etc. Ok, videos are nice - but it is nothing to have with protocol)
    Hi aushev,

Certain portions of the site are limited to current PGM customers, including User Guides. If you're a customer and have not yet been granted full access please let us know and we'll take care of that right away.

Leave a comment:

• aushev
    replied
    I tried to register in Ion Community, but I still don't see anything useful. In the section "Documents", there is only 3 pdf available, with only some general information. Is there anything more detailed which is available for non-customers? (overall, it looks quite scant for all sections: "Discussions" - 0, "Blog Posts" - 0, etc. Ok, videos are nice - but it is nothing to have with protocol)

Leave a comment:

• jason_a
    replied
    Originally posted by PersianExcurzion View Post
    Thank you Jason. Ion Community is definitely a helpful tool. It answered many questions I still had.
    You're quite welcome! We (and our customers) are adding material every day so please do check back!

Best regards,
    Jason

Director, Field Applications Support
    Ion Torrent

Leave a comment:

• PersianExcurzion
    replied
    Thank you Jason. Ion Community is definitely a helpful tool. It answered many questions I still had.

Leave a comment:

• jason_a
    replied
    Hi there,

I'd recommend registering for the Ion Community. Certain sections are only accessible by customers but the first area that you reach as a general user contains several videos that I think you would find informative, including a technology webinar and a customer presentation.

Best regards,
    Jason Affourtit

Director, Field Applications Support
    Ion Torrent

Leave a comment:

• zhs
    replied
    http://www.iontorrent.com/the-simple...ing-chemistry/ some basic chemistry and if you navigate round the site there are more info but its still very vague.

Leave a comment:

• nickloman
    replied
    The Ion Torrent online store has a bit of information you might find helpful:
    http://www.appliedbiosystems.com/abs...=fl-iontorrent

Leave a comment:

• PersianExcurzion
    started a topic Ion Torrent Protocol?

Ion Torrent Protocol?

I've been searching on the web and haven't been able to find an ion torrent protocol, let alone any details about the prep process. Other than it requires emPCR, I can't find much else.

Can anyone help me out??

Thanks

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Improved Targeted Sequencing: A Comprehensive Guide to Amplicon Sequencing
    by seqadmin

Amplicon sequencing is a targeted approach that allows researchers to investigate specific regions of the genome. This technique is routinely used in applications such as variant identification, clinical research, and infectious disease surveillance. The amplicon sequencing process begins by designing primers that flank the regions of interest. The DNA sequences are then amplified through PCR (typically multiplex PCR) to produce amplicons complementary to the targets. RNA targets...
    03-21-2023, 01:49 PM
  • seqadmin
    Targeted Sequencing: Choosing Between Hybridization Capture and Amplicon Sequencing
    by seqadmin

Targeted sequencing is an effective way to sequence and analyze specific genomic regions of interest. This method enables researchers to focus their efforts on their desired targets, as opposed to other methods like whole genome sequencing that involve the sequencing of total DNA. Utilizing targeted sequencing is an attractive option for many researchers because it is often faster, more cost-effective, and only generates applicable data. While there are many approaches...
    03-10-2023, 05:31 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, 03-24-2023, 02:45 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, 03-22-2023, 12:26 PM
0 responses