Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SS00
    PhD Student
    • Jun 2012
    • 33

    #1

    Using X-ChIP Kit for N-ChIP

    I want to use the Invitrogen MAGnify ChIP kit to investigate histone binding of H3K4 & H3K27 but I do not want to cross-link my cells as:

    1. I will be lysing my HSC cells immediately after FACS to isolate the nuclei
    2. I will be using MNase digestion to result in mononucleosomes.

    Essentially I want to do N-ChIP with the MAGnify kit (I will only have 10,000 cells per ChIP). Has anyone ever done this? Are there any modifications I can do or any issues I should be aware of?

    I really want to use a kit as I have never done ChIP before and would like to make the process as simple as possible for myself. I have searched suppliers for ChIP kits but they all seem to include a cross-linking step.

    Thanks for your help!

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
  • SEQadmin2
    How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
    by SEQadmin2




    The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

    This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
    09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
0 responses
11 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
34 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
28 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
48 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...