Hi everyone
I am ready to start my first library prep with the TruSeq v2 kit, but already got stopped after a Bioanalyzer Pico run to verify the quality of my extracted RNAs. The RIN is N/A, undetermined because of a baseline drop or increase. I was so far not able to find such a profile in troubleshooting examples and am hoping that someone here can help figuring out what is going on with some of my samples. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the instrument and software. Samples were extracted from C. elegans using Qiazol followed by RNeasy mini, Bioanalyzer file is attached (Please do not consider 23 and 24).
Thanks a lot
Caro
I am ready to start my first library prep with the TruSeq v2 kit, but already got stopped after a Bioanalyzer Pico run to verify the quality of my extracted RNAs. The RIN is N/A, undetermined because of a baseline drop or increase. I was so far not able to find such a profile in troubleshooting examples and am hoping that someone here can help figuring out what is going on with some of my samples. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the instrument and software. Samples were extracted from C. elegans using Qiazol followed by RNeasy mini, Bioanalyzer file is attached (Please do not consider 23 and 24).
Thanks a lot
Caro

Comment