Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • carvin90
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2014
    • 1

    #1

    Illumina library preparation - adaptor ligation

    Hi all, I am quite new to Illumina amplicons library preparation. I am having issue regarding adaptors ligation.

    I figure out the problem having double bands after my SPRI cleaning of PCR enrichment steps. I have a really low amount of PCR products compare to my first PCR and a high concentrations of adaptors adaptors systems. However, I am still able to get a proper qPCR with a Ct average value around 6 to 9.

    I tried changing the final extension time of my first PCR whitout significant changes. I also tried renewing all my stocks. I tried with different concentrations of adaptors and I tried with different concentrations of PEG in my SPRI. Still, I have always double bands and really low PCR products after my PCR enrichment tests.

    My samples will be pooled with other projects. These projects all worked fine. The main difference is that their targeted sequence is around 200 to 300 bp while mine is 500 bp.

    To anyone this issue occured?

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    Yesterday, 10:25 AM
  • SEQadmin2
    How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
    by SEQadmin2




    The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

    This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
    09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 09:51 AM
0 responses
9 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
32 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
27 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
47 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...