Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MesutOezil
    Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 12

    #1

    TapeStation 4200

    Has anyone here tried the new Agilent's device, TapeStation 4200?
    http://www.genomics.agilent.com/en/T...Id=prod2420037

    I wonder if people are happy with it, and if it has some addition to what Bioanalyzer or TapeStation 2200 does.

    I would be happy to learn from your experience.
  • kerplunk412
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 119

    #2
    I have not tried it, and probably won't because I believe Tapestation in general is an inferior instrument. If my throughput were that high I would definitely go with another option, probably the Fragment Analyzer. In fact I would go with Fragment Analyzer over Bioanalyzer if we didn't already have a Bioanalyzer, but I digress...

    It looks like the difference is that it can process 96 samples without any user input now. I think before you could load 96 samples but had to change the tips and tapes for each 16.

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
    0 responses
    11 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    34 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    28 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    48 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...