Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exon View Post
    Anyone also work with high cpb with improved enrichment percentage?

We also suffered from low enrichment problem, mostly below 2%. The template that we are using is amplicon with fusion primer (with adaptor and barcode). We have checked the template with bioanalyzer and KAPA qPCR first. Then we used 1.7 cpb in the LV Lib-L emPCR. The enrichment is lower than 2% that we suspected the cpb not optimize, emPCR failed or the problem of the template? Then we went for SV using various cpb from 0.25 to 17, again the enrichment was <2% while the positive control (from previous work fine library) is OK but cpb increased from 1.7 to 14.6. We have already repeated SV in three times and used up the reagents.
    Unfortunately I cannot help you as I still do not know what causes this. I can only tell you that for me personally this is a trial and error situation still (since months now). Good luck.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
      Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
      by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist on Modified Bases...
      Yesterday, 07:01 AM
    • seqadmin
      Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
      by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
      04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post seqadmin  
    Started by seqadmin, 04-10-2024, 10:19 PM
    0 responses