We are new to ATAC-Seq. We have performed library validation and several of our samples have produced results similar to those in the image attached. We have a single large peak at 186 bp. Are we okay to go ahead for sequencing? Thanks a lot.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
I forgot to mention that above samples are from FACS mouse cells. We also tried IP instead of FACS, which gave us multiple small peaks, which method shall I go on? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
-
We run qc chips for people doing ATACseq with some frequency. I'm never sure what a "good" result is.
I guess you want a large percentage of your DNA to be in the nucleosome monomer size range? But you also want to see some multimers? Not sure.
--
Phillip
Comment
-
Here is what my ATAC libraries look like. I agree that optimization of tagmentation enzyme amount or time should be considered.
What is you input amount? Are you starting with <50,000 cells? Smaller input amounts will require less enzyme and/or shorter incubation.Attached FilesLast edited by RickC7; 06-14-2018, 08:25 AM.
Comment
-
Does my library look ok?
Hello, I performed ATACseq preparation of librarys I used 50.000 cells counted by en bauer chamber, and following the protocol of Buen rostro, I did 25 cycles in total of PCR. Can someone tell me if this library looks ok? (attached pdf 1st sample) I am not sure about it. Thank you so much for your help
Best
CamilaAttached Files
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 11:14 AM
|
0 responses
10 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
Yesterday, 11:14 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
47 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
54 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
Comment