X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illumina Primers

Hi everyone,

I am new to the SEQanswers community and have been searching through
    the threads to find primer and adapter concentrations for use with the Illumina GA II system.

I am planning to do MeDIP-Seq for Paired-end multiplexed (index/tagged) samples.

In some of the other threads it is implied that the sequencing primers are 100um. However does this concentration apply to the adapters or the primers for LM-PCR ??

Also another thing has me slightly confused.
    Some groups achieve multiplexing by designing tagged adapters, whereas others add the tag during LM-PCR. Is this because it's not too important when the tag goes in or are there specific advantages to either strategy.

Considered thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Will

Never mind !

I have been shown the error of my ways

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
      Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
      by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
      03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
    • seqadmin
      Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
      by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
      Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
      03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post seqadmin  
    Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
    0 responses