The purpose is to annotate de-novo bacteria genome assembly. I see there are many tools, like GeneMark, RAST, etc. Does any one have any recommendation, for de-novo annotation, and comparative annotation, respectively? Thanks a lot.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
-
For individual bacterial genomes NCBI Prokaryotic Genome Annotation Pipeline: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genome/annotation_prok/
-
Thanks! But it seems that only when I submit genomes to GenBank I can request annotation by this pipeline. Could I use this pipeline to analyze my data independent of submission?Originally posted by GenoMax View PostFor individual bacterial genomes NCBI Prokaryotic Genome Annotation Pipeline: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genome/annotation_prok/
Comment
-
I've used Artemis for annotation once... works very well and has some handy features that facilitates all the process.
Take a look at http://www.sanger.ac.uk/resources/software/artemis/
Comment
-
Thanks! I'll take a look.Originally posted by condomitti View PostI've used Artemis for annotation once... works very well and has some handy features that facilitates all the process.
Take a look at http://www.sanger.ac.uk/resources/software/artemis/
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 10-09-2026, 11:14 AM
|
0 responses
14 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
10-09-2026, 11:14 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
48 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
54 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
Comment