I am trying to making Illumina sequencing library using transposon based method to add adaptor. However, instead of using the adaptor used in Nexera kits, I would like to use the Y-shaped adaptor. Thus, the gap between the bottom stand of adaptor and bottom strand of genomic DNA need to be repaired. I want to find a method to do gap filling, however, I do not want the DNA to the 3' of the gap (i.e., bottom strand of the adaptor) to be removed by 5'-3' exonuclease activity of DNA Pol I and then re-synthesized. Can I use Klenow fragment here? It is also strange that no one seems to use a Y-shaped adaptor in transposon based library prep. Is there any technical difficulties here?
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 11:14 AM
|
0 responses
8 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
Today, 11:14 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
53 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
Comment